Background

Saturday, November 25, 2017

Remembering J and E

I am grateful that 

When we were in the Rexburg Cemetery in Idaho, Garrett was really confused by one of the headstones there. It said, "Baby Budded on earth to bloom in heaven." 


I explained to him that the baby died and would grow up in heaven instead of on earth. I felt impressed to share with him that I have two babies in heaven. Garrett is a deep thinker and didn't say anything more about it until a few months ago. My parents had just spent the evening swimming with Garrett, Charlotte, and a few of Andy's kids. While driving Garrett and Charlotte back home, my mom was saying how nice it was to spend time with them even though it wasn't all 10 of the grandkids. Garrett pointed out to her that there are more than just the 10 grandkids and she agreed that my two kids are in heaven. This started a sweet conversation about them and who is taking care of them. I love that I'm not the only one wondering where they are, who they are with, and what they are doing. I know that J and E are happy and are loved by their family both here on earth and in heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...