Background

Monday, July 3, 2017

Antelope Island

I've been wanting to go on more adventures with Jonathan for a while. Now that he's out of school and we don't expect to live in Utah much longer, we are really working on getting in as many adventures as we can!

Last month we went to Antelope Island. It's been awhile since we took family photos and so we got dressed up.


I'm very blessed to walk through life with Jonathan at my side.



Naturally, after we finished taking pictures I walked out into the water. It was surprisingly clear and a very comfortable temperature. I did make Jonathan touch the water so he can now say that he has touched the Great Salt Lake.






Spiritual Enlightenment: I Will Stay True - I wholeheartedly agree!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...