Background

Friday, March 3, 2017

I Love Us

Last weekend, we celebrated our anniversary and it was awesome!

It started out at the Provo Temple.
(No surprise there!)


Then we headed up to Salt Lake for dinner at The Roof like we did a few years ago. We started and ended our delicious meal with dessert.


 Jonathan noticed that we were sitting at the same table when we were there for our 3rd anniversary. I bet they are going to be holding it for us in another 3 years!


Next, we went to the Disney Store and fulfilled our childhood dreams. We each got our own light-saber! It is awesome! We worked on our dueling skills as we wandered around Temple Square.

Light-sabers + Anthropologie = AWESOME ANNIVERSARY!
I am so blessed to have Jonathan as my husband.
He is incredibly patient.
He makes the most delicious dinners.
He honors his priesthood.
He acknowledges his weaknesses and works through them.
He is easy to love.
He magnifies his callings.
He is graduating in 9 weeks!
He supports me and my goals.
He listens to understand.
He loves me and our family.
He is my best friend.
He is all mine for eternity.

Spiritual Enlightenment: Eternal Marriage

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...