Background

Friday, March 31, 2017

Wrong Roads

Last time my family was all together, my dad shared this video with us.


As we were watching it, I leaned over to Jonathan and told him that is exactly what we have been experiencing throughout our marriage. We have started down many different paths and each one felt right, but most of them reached a dead end. I am grateful to know that we are currently on the right path. As we start figuring out where to go next, I know God will guide us even if there are a few more dead ends for us to go down. I know we will get to where we need to be.

Also, this weekend will be the General sessions of General Conference. (I feel like I am saying general a lot...) Anyway, join us by clicking here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...