Background

Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Amy's Diary

No, I am not about to share what Amy wrote in her diary when we were growing up. I'm going to share what I wrote in her diary. 😊


During our last trip in California, Amy gave me her old diary. I don't remember if she gave it to me or if I took it, but that doesn't matter anymore.


It is really funny. I wrote in it 5 times and mostly about how much I miss Andy because he's on his mission. I'm glad that I wrote these little things down, even when it was complaining that my mom got a nutcracker for Amy and not for me. I also like that I was bragging about my "inproved writeing". Don't worry 9 year-old BJ, spellcheck is an integrated part of life in the 21st century.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...