Background

Monday, March 10, 2014

I Don't Know Idaho!

This weekend, we made our first of many trips up to Idaho. Jonathan had a crazy week with tons of stuff due and late nights of getting everything done that we decided a weekend away was in order! Thankfully, my brother's family was prepared to indulge us.

The last time we spent time with them was back at Thanksgiving, so I wasn't sure how well the kids would remember us. Before we even got all of our things out of the car Seth came out and gave us big hugs. Clara and Annie were out running errands and when they got home, Clara ran right up to me and gave me a cuddly hug.


Both Seth and Clara have grown up so much since Thanksgiving. Seth absolutely loves everything Star Wars, with the exception of the Emperor who he calls the boss. Clara is just a little chatterbox! She repeats just about anything that she hears.

Clara in her Sunday best!
It was also a lot of fun spending time with Chris and Annie. We haven't lived close to them for over a year and so it was nice being able to talk with them. They taught us a card game they learned from their sister-in-law and we ended up playing it for about 3 hours.


We also had a tea party with the kids. I love having nieces! In the 10 years I've been an aunt, this was my very first tea party.


This trip, though quick, was so much fun. I can't wait to go back for another visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...