Background

Monday, December 23, 2013

The Perfect Time of Day

I finish at work at the perfect time. It's 5 pm like most people, which that explains the traffic on my way home, but that's not why it's perfect. At 5 o'clock, the sky is just completely gorgeous with color. The sunsets are the highlight of my drive home. I've been taking pictures of them for the past few weeks and want to share. (My car is stopped when I take these pictures.)

Nov. 13
I got so excited that the sky was pink that I sent to someone who absolutely loves pink, Mercedes.

Dec. 4
Dec. 16
Dec. 18
With the knowledge that we are moving in about a week (YIKES!), I've been relishing my time driving around the town I grew up in. I love that I spent my entire life here and that we started our married life here. Next stop, Utah!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...