Background

Friday, December 20, 2013

A Little More Faith

Christmas came early this year for us. In November, Jonathan applied to various universities and got in to all of them. It was such a blessing to finally feel like we had options to pick from. Well, we weren't sure about which school to pick, so naturally we went to the temple. It was obvious where we needed to be. So, we are going to be moving to attend....

Source
Utah Valley University!

Jonathan is beyond excited to be back in school and getting closer to finishing his degree and starting a career in something he loves. I'm so happy that we will be so much closer to Taylor, Kenzie, & sweet {not so little anymore} Mercedes. We'll also be closer to Chris, Annie, Seth, & Clara and Hannah in Vegas. We will still have lots of family to be with.

As we've been working on moving, there have been some road blocks along the way. Jonathan's still waiting to hear back about what credits transfer and last night the apartment we were trying to get was leased. Needless to say, I was very discouraged.

This morning as I was getting ready for work, I was searching for something. I looked in the places I had remembered seeing it, but it wasn't there. As I started looking in more and more unlikely hiding spots, I said a quick prayer asking for help to find it. I felt like I should go back into my bedroom and look in the most unlikely place. I did and sure enough there it was the whole time. After finding it, I got the impression that I just need a little more faith with the move like I had just experienced. Everything will work out, but I need to trust that it will as we continue to get ready for the move.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...