Background

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Another Great Weekend

I love it when my oldest brother's comes up for a visit. It always makes my weekends so much more fun! We had some lincoln log fights, hot dogs, sun splash, lots of laughing, and cousins. And that was just on Saturday!





Sunday was my sister's birthday and we slowly all got together by that night. Garrett and Kyle were so sweet together. We wanted some pictures of them and so they sat down and folded their arms. Amy (my brother's wife) tried to get them to put their arms around each other, but they immediately went back to folding their arms.


Such cute cousins!
I think my happiest moment was getting Lyla to giggle! She has such a sweet little voice and is not easy to tickle, but I got her at the right time. I think Jonathan's favorite part was talking to Andy about the various computer classes and teachers they've had. Jonathan loves having a nerdy older brother.

This weekend was a blur, but it was so much fun! I love my family and can't wait for our summer trip to Idaho! All 17 of us will be together for the first time! Clara will be shocked by how much noise we make!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...