Background

Tuesday, August 14, 2018

I Can't Believe It

All of my family knows that I am not a morning person at all. I can't even pretend to be one. My bed is one of my favorite places to be. In spite of that, Jonathan and I decided in order to be more productive that we should start waking up in the 5 o'clock hour.


We just started this week and I slept through my alarm just this morning, but I did wake up just after 6 AM. I figure if I could do this for all four years of high school I can do it again. I was super productive yesterday and I see the benefits already. I just need to power through these first few days and get my body used to this new sleep schedule.

Also, I forgot how dark it is at 5 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...