Background

Friday, August 10, 2018

Number Three

I started my third bullet journal this month.


I filled up my second one much faster than my first because I used a different notebook. I prefer using dot grid paper instead of lined or grid lined paper. Luckily there are a few different companies that make notebooks with that type of paper. My first one was a Moleskine and while my second was a notebook that I got at the Erin Condren store in our neighborhood. The dots in my second notebook were farther apart and so I had to adapt my spreads from my previous notebook.


A lot of things that previously took up a single page now took two pages. It was nice to try out different ideas, but I wanted to go back to some of my smaller spreads.

I used to fit a week on a single page, but it took two pages for a
week in my second notebook.

My new notebook is a Leuchtturm1917 and I am very happy with it. The dots are closer together and the quality of the paper is much better.

I'm back to one week taking a single page.
There isn't much in this bullet journal yet and I can't wait to fill it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...