Background

Saturday, November 12, 2016

Women of Faith

I am grateful for women of faith. I stumbled upon a video well over a year ago and never got around to sharing it. (Bad BJ!) It introduces you to five women from different time periods who faced challenges or decisions that tried their faith. (I encourage you to watch the video by clicking here.) They each trusted that God loves them and even though their path is different from what was typical for their time that doesn't mean it isn't right. I gain so much strength with my own decisions to follow the path that is right for me and not follow other people's opinions about what I should do. It's not easy, but I know I am on the right path. Below is a video about some of the actors and their own experiences with facing their challenges with faith.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...