Background

Sunday, November 20, 2016

General Conference

I am grateful for General Conference and the uplifting messages that are shared. For the past few years, I have been really good about taking notes during Conference. 


Going back and reviewing them is a different story.


I am working on being better at that. One take away that has stuck with me is making Sacrament Meeting a more sacred experience. I want to have similar experiences in the chapel on Sundays that I have in the temple during the week. That means I need to be prepared and not let it become a common act in my life. As I sit in the chapel before church starts, I sit quietly and listen to the prelude music or read my scriptures. I'm not perfect at doing this, but I am doing better. That's what matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...