Background

Friday, March 6, 2015

Moving Offices

Back in November, I found out that our office was moving up to Lehi. It took awhile, but by the end of January it finally started looking like we were moving.



On our last day at the old office, all of the office chairs were corralled in the lobby.


I really miss the amazing view I had of Mount Timpanogos.


After living in California, the commute to Lehi is a breeze. Especially since the speed limit is now 70 on the freeway. Though, it was rather slow when it snowed, but I made it to work in one piece!


A couple of weeks ago, we had a fire drill for our building. It totally felt like I was back in high school. Sure, we didn't have to line up, but the weather reminded me of Roseville.


Overall, I'm liking the new office. It actually feels like we are part of the company now that we aren't tucked away in a tiny room.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...