Background

Friday, March 27, 2015

It's Starting!

Tomorrow night starts the first session of General Conference! I am looking forward to another wonderful Conference filled with uplifting messages. The first session is the General Women's session. {You can watch it here!}

source
I love the Women's session. It is filled with messages that help strengthen me in my role as a woman. The messages are timely and filled with the spirit. Next weekend will include the 4 General Sessions that are for everyone.


Last October, my mom came out and we were able to attend the Saturday morning session. It was a wonderful experience. One of these times, my mom and I will be able to either attend or watch the General Women's session!


I challenge you, along with myself, to prepare for this conference by coming up with questions that you need answers to. I know that they will be answered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...