Background

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Best Friend


I know a lot of people say that they married their best friend, but Jonathan is legitimately my best friend. I still love spending time with him.

This is before I cut the holes in his TMNT mask.
Honestly, I wish I could spend all of my time with him. We are so similar in so many ways it's crazy.

Clara didn't want to wear any bows in her hair, so we had Jonathan try it on.
On our way home from our last trip in Idaho, we were shocked when we realized that we had already been in the car for 2 hours. We had been talking that entire time and didn't even notice that we were well over half way done.


I still don't know how I got lucky enough to marry my best friend, but I'll take it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...