Background

Monday, January 30, 2012

Another New Member of the Patterson Family!

Little Miss Clara Denise Patterson joined our family last Monday! Annie did a great job and got to experience a natural birth just like she wanted to. Clara is so cute and looks so much like her adorable mother. I have loved every picture and it will be amazing to see a picture of Clara with her eyes open. She really really likes to sleep. I can't blame her, I was the same way when I was her age. So, here are some of her pictures. (I can't help myself!)

Our second little Patterson girl!
The proud big brother!
The happy Father!
She's just so sleepy!
Her mint chocolate chip outfit.
All nice and cozy! 
We love this little girl so much and can't wait to meet her!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...