Background

Friday, January 6, 2012

Some of My Projects Lately

This year for Christmas, Jonathan's mom said that we should give each other homemade gifts. Which is PERFECT because I love doing projects and trying out new things. Here are some of the things I got to make for Jonathan's family members.

Christina's Clutch:

Not a new project, but it was good to do again.

Adam's Sign: 

All I used was puff paint to trace out the letters. 
And here's the final product!

Hannah's Jane Eyre Necklace: 

This was my first time making a piece of jewelry.

Printables for Jonathan, his mom, and Lyla:

I love making these! It's so fun and easy!!!

 My Mom's Bottle Light:

This was so great to make! My favorite part
was drilling the hole into the bottle.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! What great projects! I'm so impressed with your craftiness. It is fun to keep up with you and Jonathon on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...