Background

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Lyla Girl

I love my adorable niece Lyla. She is so sweet and cuddly and I just can't get enough of her. Lyla is my parent's first granddaughter and sixth grandchild. Yeah, we've been wanting a little girl in this family, especially because my mom was convinced all of her grandsons were going to be granddaughters. So, it feels like we've been waiting for little Lyla for ever! Ok just eight long years. (Side note: I love and adore all 5 of my crazy nephews and can't even imagine what life was like before they joined our family.) Lyla had her own private photo shoot just a few days before Christmas with one of her mom's friends. (Here's a link to her website and blog. She's really talented!) So I am going to show you some adorable pictures of this little girl!


I really think that this is my favorite. It's just too sweet!


Such cute little toes.

Lyla looks so much like her brother Tyler in this picture.
I love that little smile!
I love Lyla's blue blue eyes.
I just love being an Aunt. It really is one of the best and easiest jobs in the world! I can't help but love all of my nieces and nephews. They are all so unique, funny, and lovable. And in a few short weeks, I'll have another niece to brag about! Little Clara is due to join the family on the 24th!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...