Background

Monday, July 4, 2011

Independence Day!

I love the 4th of July. When I was young, my mother would always plan the best parties for us and our cousins. Her love of this holiday has definitely rubbed off on me. While my parents were out of town, Jonathan and I got to house sit for them and I got to decorate her house. It was so much fun!


Every kitchen needs some red, white, and blue!

Paper fans to dress up the mantle.

The library needed some pompom garland.

One of the many printables around the house.

Sparklers to play with at the Nelsons!
It was so strange not having my mom around for the 4th, but it was still so much fun! We had a wonderful dinner with the Nelsons and then found some fireworks in Roseville to watch. I am so grateful to live in a country that offers so much freedom. I love this country with all my heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...