Background

Sunday, July 3, 2011

Hermana Leshelle Hoer

I like to think that I'm a pretty good friend, well at least that I try to be. Before Jonathan and I started dating, I was in the Roseville YSA ward and met some wonderful people. I was able to become really close friends with Leshelle Hoer (it's pronounced her) especially since we were in the Relief Society presidency together. Before we finished our presidency meetings, I would have to give an update on what was going on with Jonathan. I would usually saying I wasn't sure about how I felt and Leshelle would always ask when are you getting married. At the time, it seemed like she wasn't listening to what I was saying. I was wrong! A few months later I was engaged and she was called to serve a mission in Chicago, IL. Leshelle left for her mission the same week Jonathan and I were married. I wrote a letter to her a few weeks later and it's still safely in my possession. Luckily, I found out today that she has a wonderful blog and now I can send her that letter and many more. She is an amazing woman and great story teller.

This is from Halloween 2009.
It is so great to read about her wonderful experiences in Chicago. I am so grateful for her friendship!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...