Background

Thursday, February 18, 2021

Kind Of A Big Deal

Jonathan and I hardly ever go to the movies. Neither one of us pays much attention to what's coming out, so we just don't think about it. Jonathan saw that a new WWII movie was coming out and he wanted to see it. Lucky for Jonathan, that is one of my favorite genres of movies and so we went and saw Midway. I was more excited about it because I don't know much about the Pacific theater of the war and wanted to know more.



I really enjoyed the movie and Jonathan was happy with the accuracy of it. The only problem he really had with it was when the plane wings would touch the water. If that happened in real life, the planes would crash into the water. Besides that, it was a very realistic war movie and I plan on watching it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...