Background

Sunday, February 21, 2021

After Church Presents

I didn't realize so much happened in December 2019! I'm glad that I'm taking the time to go through it and remember now. In the lead up to Christmas, we attended church for our Christmas service.


After we got home, we opened a couple of Christmas presents early. I don't feel any guilt about it because they were both food. First up was a pound of one of our favorite See's Candies.


The other was an entire jar of my absolute favorite hot salsa from a family owned restaurant back in California. I'm still working on finding a Texas alternative, but until that happens luckily I have family willing to send it to me.


I don't know who was more excited about these gifts, but they were delicious!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...