Background

Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Glowing

Last month, we went out to dinner with our good friend Liza. She is way more social than Jonathan and I are and she invited some friends from church that also live in the Domain to join us. We all met at one of our favorite restaurants, Velvet Taco. It was so funny to see Liza walking down the sidewalk with her huge posse of friends. I'm so glad that we are counted as some of her friends! We all had a great time together.


I always get the same taco every single time we go to Velvet Taco. It is the slow roasted angus brisket taco. Our new friend Max pointed out that I was glowing as I ate my tacos. I can't help it because I know exactly how delicious this taco is! I don't think that this glow will ever fade!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...