Background

Monday, September 10, 2018

Choose Your Love and Love Your Choice

Yesterday, Jonathan received a new calling at church. It means for the first time in 4 years we won't be sharing a calling and working together. I'm genuinely excited for this new chapter, but I am going to miss spending all three hours of church together with him and teaching our crazy class together.

Jonathan helping during Primary.

While he was being set apart, I was once again reminded of the amazing man that I am married to. I don't know why I got to marry such a spiritual and capable man, but I am beyond grateful for him. He quietly goes about doing what he needs to do and assists those around him where he can. Even after all these years together I still have all the mushy newly wed feelings for him. The only difference is that those feelings go along with the depth of overcoming serious challenges side by side. I look forward to seeing what the future will bring us!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...