Background

Friday, January 20, 2017

December

December went by extremely quickly.


 This year we went to the First Presidency's Christmas Devotional. It was a great way to start out the Christmas season. I tend to be a bit of a Grinch (just ask Jonathan!), but this help redirect the focus onto Christ. One quote that was shared was from President Hinckley about how there would be no Christmas without Easter.


As I was wrapping presents, I was listening to normal music. I realized that I should have been listening to Christmas music! I couldn't find anything I liked, so I turned on some Nutcracker music. That music played a big part of my childhood Christmas's since my sister and I danced in it for a few years.


This summer, while visiting California, I took one of my Nutcracker pictures and it ended up being our stocking holder!


We got a sweet treat from one of the boys we teach in Nursery.
 (Okay, it was really his parent's but it still counts.)


Our bookcase looked great with all of the Christmas cards we received this year. I love the ones that Garrett and Charlotte colored for us.


It's also not December without snow. I'm still questioning if I really am okay with living in it, but at least it looks pretty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...