Background

Friday, October 2, 2015

Join Us!

It's that time of year again! General Conference is here! It started last week with the General Women's session and tomorrow morning at 10am MST (Mountain Standard Time, not Mormon Standard Time) will be the first of four general sessions. General Conference is for everyone and I invite you to take some time this weekend to listen. There are a large variety of ways to watch it and click here to find out how to watch it. This time, Jonathan and I are going to head up to Salt Lake to meet up with Chris and Annie. It is such a wonderful blessing to here the words of living prophets and I know that there will be messages that I need to hear.

source
Last Saturday, I went to the General Women's Session with Annie. Each talk was amazing and exactly what I needed to hear. The talks in each session of conference are truly inspired!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...