Background

Friday, July 31, 2015

A Whole New Blog!

Jonathan and I started a new blog! No need to fear, we are continuing with this one.

I was talking to Jonathan about updating his resume to include his hobby of 3-D animation with the URL of where they can be viewed. I realized after I said that, the bulk of his animations are just on the hard drive and wouldn't be accessible to really anyone but the two of us. I suggested we start a new blog for him to get his work out there for the world (and future employers) to see. I realized that I wanted to be able to share some of my more artistic projects there as well and so that is how Nelson Creations came about.

I'm going to keep a link to it in the side bar for anyone that is interested in our posts there. Honestly, I have no idea of how often there will be new posts there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...