Background

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

My Birthday

Apparently, I had been dreaming of a white birthday because it snowed for most of the day.


Since my birthday was in the middle of the week, I decided to take myself out for lunch. The snow was still falling, but instead of snowflakes it was clumps of snow.


This year, I didn't want a cake and instead got ice cream and donuts. I also thought I had birthday candles, but all I could find was a candle stick. 


Lucky for me, my birthday celebration usually lasts for days. The following weekend, Jonathan and I spent the entire day together. For Saturday's adventure, we went up to Brigham City to go to the temple there. Before we could go to the temple, I needed some Mexican food!



The exterior is similar to pioneer temples, but very minimalist. The interior is simply gorgeous!


We got to the temple really early and the workers were so concerned about us waiting for so long. One of the sisters decided to give me a little tour so I could see the Bride's Room. I don't have the words to describe how beautiful it is! I love the Bride's Room at Sacramento, but this one was amazing! Jonathan and I both agree that this is our favorite temple in Utah.


On Sunday after church, we headed up Squaw Peak Road. The views were amazing!


Personally, I loved the view of the mountains.



Over all, it was a very good birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...