Background

Friday, April 10, 2015

More Birthdays!

We are really having fun making birthday pictures for the kids. For the princess pictures, I make a felt crown for me to wear in the picture and then it is the present for the birthday girl.

Rapunzel's crown for Mercedes.
Jonathan's computer skills are improving with each project we do.


One of my favorites so far has been our version of 101 Dalmatians. Charlotte is so in love with dogs that I knew that this would be perfect for her! I still plan on making her a crown because they are so much fun to make.


This has been such a fun and creative way for Jonathan and I to show all of our nieces and nephews that we still love them even when we aren't around them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...