Background

Sunday, June 29, 2014

My Favorite

It's been a while since the last time I bragged about my wonderful Jonathan, so get ready!


I seriously can't say enough about how sweet, thoughtful, giving, and forgiving he is. I don't know how I got so blessed to marry such a great man! Since we moved to Utah, Jonathan has been at school full-time. His first semester was rough simply because he was taking general ed. classes that he didn't really care for. He was still diligent in making sure he was prepared for each class session and earned good grades. This summer, he has been in heaven. His classes are still demanding, but he is learning things that will help him as he starts a career that came from a favorite hobby. In about a one week period, Jonathan was doing different projects in 4 different computer languages and he was successful in completing all of them! It's been wonderful to see his confidence boom in knowing that he really can handle learning all of the various things he needs to in order to have a career in computers.


Jonathan has also ensured that I continue to develop my own talents. He supports all the projects I come up with (even when it takes me forever to finish them). He steps in and helps around the apartment, especially when I start getting overwhelmed with everything that needs to get done.


I really did marry my best friend. He finds the time to go and do fun things with me, even when they don't sound like fun things to him. He truly is my favorite!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...