Background

Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Life Lately

Since it's been a while since my last post, I'll share quite a few pictures of what we've been up to for the past month and a half.

Back at in April, Mercedes came over to help me bake a colorful cake. She may or may not have eaten half of the batter...


Jonathan took me on a tour of a few of the places he lived in Provo before he met me.


This was his first apartment which is also where his dad lived when he met Jonathan's mom.


He lived in the basement of that cute little house.
We then went to hear Elder Dallin H. Oaks talk about religious freedom and how it is still very important in our day. Jonathan made an audio recording of what he said, so if you want a copy of it let us know!

Elder Quinten L. Cook, Elder D. Todd Christofferson, and Elder Jeffery R. Holland were in the audience as well.

Elder Oaks on the big screen!
I finally printed out about 40 of our instagram pictures!


I'm embarrassed with how long it took, but I finally recovered Jonathan's desk chair.


We took a trip up to Idaho to see these two silly monkeys! Seth was showing us the new bedspread he got from my mom for his birthday. Jonathan is totally jealous and now wants his own Star Wars bed.


We flew kites at the farm and were totally unprepared for how cold it still can me in Idaho in the springtime.


I got a beautiful flower arrangement from my parents for Mother's day.


We had some crazy clouds come through and cover up the mountains.


We walked around BYU and saw a really cute duck family!


Charlotte made her debut on our photo wall. (I'll share the rest of it another time!)


Mercedes, Jonathan, and I all got to shoot Taylor's AR-15 for the first time. I really can't wait to have one of my own! It's a really nice gun!




Jonathan and I took a hike up Rock Canyon on Memorial day with a lot of other people.


What are men to rocks and mountains! - Jane Austen

We found a nice old car that apparently tumbled off of the trail.
After Mackenzie's birthday party, we checked out the progress of the Payson temple.


I got to spend a couple of hours with my cousin's adorable little girl!


We took another trip up to Idaho, (not surprising!) to find Clara jumping on our bed while Seth and Jonathan played with legos.


We all walked to church. Seth was holding my hand, trust me he was really there!

Seth and Clara picked some flowers for me.
It's nice now that spring is really here and quickly turning into summer! In less than 2 weeks my parents will be here and so there will definitely be more to share!

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...