Background

Monday, September 17, 2012

Life Lately (according to my phone)

I feel like a total slacker, so instead of doing a bunch of posts all at once I'm just going to share a bunch of pictures. 




Jonathan and I have done a lot together lately.
We toured the State Capitol the week before school started.
Jonathan said goodbye to the first computer he ever bought. 
(FINALLY!!! Now we only have 3 computer towers instead of 4!) 
We worked on our archery skills for FHE with the Nelsons. 
We played tennis with Taylor and Kenzie. (We need to do that more often!!!) 
Last week Jonathan took me on a picnic date.


The three 2 year olds are doing great!
Seth tried shooting the rubber band and luckily didn't hurt himself.
Garrett was reminiscing about the old days when he was just a baby.
Mercedes, as usual, took off with my shoes. (Look at how long and curly her hair is!!)

 Clara, much like me, is so much happier after a nap!









While driving around I've seen classic cars and lots of traffic.

That brown-orange truck is almost identical to the truck my dad had back in 1979. 
Down to the home made rack.

I'm still working on the chest and it just keeps getting better and better!
I just got the knobs last weekend and they are perfect!!

While shopping for the knobs, I found some inspiration for some new projects!!

Last, but not least. One of our neighbors got saran wrapped.
I honestly thought it was a huge spider web at first.

This is just some of the highlights of what we've been up to.
More post will be coming in the weeks ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...