Background

Wednesday, September 5, 2012

I Love Labor Day

Labor day is a very special day to me. It's not all about having a 3 day weekend or awesome sales at the mall.

via
It's special because an experience I had two years ago. I was using the extra day to catch up on some math homework. I was sitting at the kitchen table with all of my notes and books. As I was sitting there, I couldn't focus. I fought as hard as I could to get some work done, but my mind continued to wander. I decided to take a little break and leaned back in my chair. I let my mind wander and the thought came into my head you're going to marry Jonathan.  My immediate response to the thought was duh I'm going to marry him! At this point in our relationship, we had been dating for only three and a half months and yet I knew that Jonathan was going to be my husband. Just a few weeks later, Jonathan let the entire world know that we were going to be married.



For me, Labor day will always remind me of the day that I decided to marry my sweet and wonderful Jonathan. I still remember that day like it was yesterday. I love waking up every morning next to my best friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...