Background

Saturday, October 22, 2011

Guess who's 29!

This guy! 
Modeling some of his new clothes.
Jonathan's birthday was at the end of October, so we had to celebrate! It was very interesting decorating for his birthday with all of our Halloween decorations up too. He got some great new clothes. (I think I liked them more than he did). I copied an idea I saw on pinterest. It is a list of things that describe Jonathan. (It made his mom cry because I understand Jonathan so well).

 He also got a bluray drive for our computer. A few days later, we had a cookie party (also inspired by pinterest) with our family. Of course no pictures were taken, but it was so fun and delicious!
The inspiration for his party!
I am so grateful for Jonathan and can't wait for next year's party (which may or may not be already planned...)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...