Background

Saturday, May 14, 2011

How We Got Together

Earlier this year, I made a picture video of how Jonathan and I fell in love. To give some background, we met at the Roseville Single's Ward in 2009. We saw each other at a number of activities and Jonathan quickly realized that he had to date me. I didn't feel the same way. At the end of the State-wide YSA Conference, Jonathan asked for my number. I said I would think about it, but that really meant no. Then he totally backed off and we didn't see as much of each other and he even went back to BYU for the spring semester. While he was gone, I realized that in order to get the guys to start dating in the ward, I needed to say yes when I was asked out. Jonathan came home from BYU and within a few weeks he asked me out on a date. I said yes this time. After that, we started seeing eachother almost every day  and Jonathan even joined my family on a trip to San Diego. I am so grateful that Jonathan didn't give up on me. He is an amazing husband, uncle and one day father.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...