Background

Monday, May 9, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


Yesterday was my first Mother's Day with a husband and two moms. I didn't really know what to expect, but it was such a great day! It started when I found these!

Pretty flowers from Jonathan!

I made clutches the day before for my new sisters Mackenzie and Hannah. They totally loved them!

They were so fun to make!
 Jonathan and I got our moms flowers.
This was my mom's third arrangement of flowers. Her house now smells like a flower shop.

These are Tammy's flowers.
 I even got a present from my mom! It is the same beautiful print of Queen Ester that is in the Bride's Room at the temple.

I love this painting and soon it will hang on our wall!
Jonathan and I are still getting used to having two families to visit for holidays. We timed it just right this time. We ate a delicious dinner made by Hannah with the Nelsons and then dessert with the crazy Patterson gang.

I am so grateful that I now have two wonderful Mothers! I also love all of my sisters and the great examples they are to me. They are amazing women and I hope I can be like them when I grow up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...