Background

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Yummers

We have been making some really delicious dinners lately. Most of our ideas come from Pinterest and they turn out to be tasty. I love making baked french fries.


Jonathan made amazing french dip sandwiches! Next time, I think I'll make fries as a side dish.


I brought home some cheese from the Netherlands and I decided to make a fancy cheese board. It was so good! We had provolone, brie, green pesto gouda, and asiago cheese. I also got salami and prosciutto. I really want to do this again. Partially since we still have half of the gouda wheel that I brought home.


I have fallen in love with roasted green beans. I make plenty of them and typically have multiple servings of them because they are so delicious!


Now that it's summer, Jonathan has been making corn on the cob with BBQ chicken. I like cutting the corn off of the cob while Jonathan eats it off of the cob. Either way, it's so good!


Slowly but surely, we are having more delicious and varied dinners.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...