Background

Friday, April 6, 2018

You Belong To Me

I am flying off to Europe today. Chris and Annie have been wanting to visit their mission's for a number of years and a few of the family are tagging along with their visit. We'll start in the Netherlands and Belgium where Chris served over ten years ago. We'll be able to go to church in one of the wards he served in. Then we'll make our way to Italy where Annie served.


With Jonathan's unexpected job change, he won't be coming with me. I'm so grateful that he's excited for me to go even though he can't. (Though Chris suggested that he just quit and come with us!)

This song will be stuck in my head during this trip.


The blog will be neglected while I am gone, but I will be taking tons and tons of pictures and will have stories to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...