Background

Saturday, November 22, 2014

We Really Aren't In California



At the beginning of October, we thought it would be a great idea to go to a BYU football game. Jonathan had never been to a game and I have never been to a home game. I found a really good deal on tickets for last weeks game against UNLV. Finally the night of the game was here! There was a bitter, Arctic wind that night. Even though we thought we were prepared, we were not.

Between quarters, I had Jonathan sit on me to warm up my legs.
It was a really good game, but honestly I was giddy to see the marching band. I still occasionally have dreams about being in band. 


We stayed long enough to see BYU's final touchdown for the game.


I'm still impressed that we were able to survive three hours in below freezing weather. I am so grateful that the weather has been so mild this January and so far in February!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...