Background

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Excuse Me, But Can I Have My April Back?

Today can't really be the last day of April can it?
I seriously believe that time is speeding up. Please stop! There is so much that I still need to get done before I am ready for next month.

This month, though a blur, was good. Jonathan and I went to UC Davis for a series of Physics lectures. Oh man, it was good! I'm so glad that I have someone to share those kinds of things with.

The guy sitting next to Jonathan kept falling asleep.
We were both rather alarmed!
My birthday celebration started on Thursday and ended on Monday. I don't think my birthday has ever been celebrated for that long before. I liked it and am expecting the same thing next year. (Good luck Jonathan!)

It started out with my two favorite red heads and miniture glofing.
My gorgeous friend got married! I am so excited for her and her handsome man. We now feel like real grown ups!

Just gorgeous!!!
That same night, I lost my phone and about a week later got set up on Jonathan's old phone. Yes, it is a flip phone and yes, I do feel like I traveled back to the early 2000's with the lack of technology. (It's really only about 4 years old, but it seems older.)

Before we moved in with my parents, there was some water damage in one of the rooms we were going to use. It seeped into the carpet, so after a couple of months of trying to decide on what carpet to go with, it was finally installed. It is amazing! I sometimes just lay down on it because it is so soft and lovely. Now that we have the carpet, we've been able to set up the room the way we want it. My favorite thing that we've done so far is setting up Mega Desk. One entire wall is a desk with plenty of space for both of us. It is awesome! (I'll share pictures when it is actually done.)

Things have been good and productive this month. Next month will bring the end of another semester, Taylor and Kenzie moving (BOO!!! It's actually good for them, but I'm in denial of that part), and more projects. I guess I will be okay that April is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...