For those of you on Instagram, I'm sure you've been seeing a lot of posts with people sharing five things about themselves. Well, my cute friend Jamey tagged me in her blog version and so mow here are my five.
1. For the first year of my life, I watched Peter Pan every single day. It had to stop because I wore out the VHS. (Boy, do people even know what a VHS is anymore!)
2. In my entire life, I have lived in a 3 mile radius. Thanks to Jonathan, I at least left the city I grew up in for almost two years. That should be changing by the end of this year though.
3. I can out belch just about anyone, including my husband. I refused to do it in front of him because I was worried that it would scare him off. Luckily, it didn't and now I've been helping him to not burp like a little baby.
4. When I was in high school, I really wanted to get through school, have a career, and eventually settle down and have a family. That seems pretty typical in the world we live in. What changed it for me was my nephew Tyler. I was rather uncomfortable with little babies and toddlers because I'm the youngest of my family. I babysat a lot, but they were usually older kids. By the time Tyler joined the family, I had already been an aunt for 3 years and was feeling really comfortable with kids. I don't know how to describe it, but the best I can come up with is that Tyler and I are kindred spirits. I loved spending as much time as I possibly could with him and was very bad at sharing him. (Sorry mom!) He helped me realize that I really do want to be a mom when I grow up.
5. Thanks to watching my mom do a million crafts and various projects throughout my life, I have no fear of trying things. We installed my ceiling fan when I was in high school, my first sewing project was a clutch, last month I did a little bit of simple embroidering, and this month I'm trying something new for a birthday present for one of my sisters. Trying new things is fun!
FYI, because you are reading this you are tagged!