Background

Monday, March 11, 2013

Another Baby Girl!

My fourth niece is here! Little baby Charlotte came just 3 days after our 2nd anniversary. (She's the reason why I took a short break from blogging.) Since today is her mother's birthday, I thought I would go ahead and share some of my pictures of her.


Garrett loves "Baby Sister". He only occasionally acknowledges that
her name is Charlotte and not Baby Sister.
Baby Sister gave him a new Dinoco McQueen!
Already smiling in her dreams!
So happy she's here!
Not to sure about being out.
A very happy grandpa.

I love seeing Jonathan with our nieces and nephews. I know he'll be such a good dad!
(No, that was not a pregnancy announcement.)

Garrett helped make a sign to welcome the addition to the family.

We all love baby Charlotte!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...