Background

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Khan Academy

Two years ago, I needed to brush up on some of my math skills. I asked Jonathan if he had any ideas. He introduced me to Khan Academy.

source
It is a FREE website that has a number of different subjects. I feel like math is currently the most developed subject they currently have. There are videos on how to solve the various types of problems and then you solve the same types of problems yourself. I can't say enough good things about the free education that Khan Academy is offering to anyone who is willing to work for it. It is my dream for Jonathan to work there because they are providing such a wonderful service to anyone with an internet connection. Just imagine all the lives that are changing and the people that are convinced that they aren't good at especially math. They are opening opportunities that would otherwise be closed off because of the limits people place on themselves simply because they believe they can never be good at math. Education is powerful at changing lives and Khan Academy is making it more accessible.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...