Background

Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Idaho 2017 Day Six

On our first full day at the cabin, Jonathan and I didn't do much. Jonathan took a few naps and I helped finish a puzzle.


Lyla wasn't feeling good and in the afternoon most everyone went out for a hike. Jonathan and I stayed behind along with Amy and Lyla. Jonathan and I were watching Indian Jones and the Last Crusade. Lyla was confused and asked me why I liked watching "dad movies". I ended up playing a few games with her in the middle of the movie because dad movies are boring when you are five.


After everyone was back from the hike, Jonathan and I sat out on the front porch to listen to Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban. After awhile, Amy needed a hand watching Spencer while she was taking care of Garrett and Charlotte. Amy is Spencer's favorite person of all time because as soon as he realizes she's leaving the room he's in, he screams and cries for her. He'll let other people help him calm down, but it's just not the same. To convince him to spend time with us, I bribed him with fruit snacks. It totally worked.

Once the kids were in bed, we started the puzzle all over again because what else are you going to do when you don't have Wifi?


And that was our lazy day six.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...