Background

Friday, August 25, 2017

Inching Closer

We have now been in California for almost a whole month. It feels so good to be home! As we were driving out, we saw a rainbow somewhere in the middle of Nevada. I felt it was a tender mercy confirming that we were making the right choice in moving.


Since getting back, I haven't taken very many pictures. I've instead been enjoying being with my family again. There's been lots of swimming, great conversations, kisses from Spencer, and fantastic roller coasters.

These two little fish refused to get out of the pool!
Jonathan has been working hard with starting his career. He's been able to talk to a lot of different people and while we were at Six Flags, he got a call from a headhunter about a fantastic job. I feel like he's getting opportunities that may not have come our way if we had stayed in Utah.

Jonathan and I went to Six Flags with Ry and Ty before school started.
It was a great day!

Things are slowly happening, but I'm enjoying this time because we truly don't know where we will end up. I love having the opportunity to spend with the California kids. I still can't believe how much they have grown and changed over the past three and a half years we were in Utah.

Spencer has stolen my heart! Sorry Jonathan!
I'm so glad that we are back to a place that truly feels like home.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...