Background

Friday, December 22, 2017

More Exploring

We've been exploring our neighborhood a bit more. We found a nice little park with sand volleyball courts. It's funny seeing cacti without any spines on them.


We once again found ourselves at the Shake Shack! I always get the salted caramel shake. I might branch out and try something different one day, but not yet!

I love the festive cup!
We found a place that has real vintage arcade style video games.


I seriously love this green tile wall! It is gorgeous and the background for our Christmas card this year.


Naturally, the cupcake shop is bright and colorful!


There are still quite a few empty shops and some of them have awesome signs like this one!


We went for a walk on a really misty, humid, foggy morning. Our apartment is in the building on the left in this picture.


This building is so happy and colorful! They've been working on it since we've moved here and I can't wait to see what's inside.


I still need to explore more because I still get turned around in certain places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...