Background

Friday, November 8, 2013

I Did It Again!

Here's another two for one post. (I'm just glad that I'm still doing so much better than last year!)


Yesterday, I felt particularly grateful for the sky. Last night's sunset was colorful and just beautiful. It amazing that every day we can view an ever changing piece of art.


Today, I am grateful for homemade cinnamon rolls. When I was growing up, we didn't have much dessert and sweet treats around the house. Every so often, my mom would make cinnamon rolls. I loved eating the raw dough and anticipated the warm, sweet rolls. I remember after we ate all the cinnamon rolls picking at the frosting that was left on the pan. These memories are some of my favorites.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...