Background

Friday, April 5, 2013

I Promise I'm Still Alive

I was getting back into the swing of blogging regularly and then WHAM! I got hit by a homework avalanche! My professor kept warning us and I was ahead and then suddenly, I got swallowed up by it. Then during spring break, it felt like all I did was work. Now life is back to its busy normal self.

For us the highlights of break were:

having 20 Pattersons together (yes it was insane!)

saying bye to Chris, Annie, Seth, and Clara before they moved back to Idaho (unfortunately)

and spending some time with Hannah before she went back to Vegas. (I have no pictures, but trust me it really did happen!)

I am going to put more effort in blogging somewhat more regularly, plus I think I have some pretty cool things to share!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...