Background

Friday, November 11, 2011

I am grateful for change.

(11-11-11. Yeah, I feel pretty lucky.)
I am really am grateful for change. Not just for the sake of change, but change that is truly for the better. I'm not exactly sure how to express just what I am thinking. I guess I am grateful that we don't stay the same way forever. We can grow and learn from the experiences that we face in life. We can always change our nature. Though, if we choose to not work for it we can easily lose all the progress we've made.
As, I'm rereading this, it sounds like this is such a wierd thing to be grateful for. I am grateful that I've been able to learn a few things in my short 21 years and that I have been able to change somethings about myself. Here's to a long life of learning and changing for the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...